RIP George Carlin

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:10:32 EDT 2008

I'm reminded of another great comedian noted for his irreverence:  Henry Morgan.
He too made fun of the presentation of the weather in media with this line:
"Today MUGGY, followed bt TUEGGY, WEGGY and THURGY".
I still get laughs when I use this line (without attribution)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com