Don Imus Once Again Injected Race Into His Radio Show

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Mon Jun 23 20:47:59 EDT 2008

Is the Reverend looking for help paying off his debt to the IRS?

Why does anyone have any respect for this clown?  He's been caught with his
hands in the cookie jar far too many times.  This has far more crap on it
that Tawana Brawley ever had on her.

>   Don Imus and his sports reporter Warner Wolf were
> discussing the legal
> troubles of NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones during today's
> show. Imus made a
> comment about Mr. Jones' race. The Rev. Al Sharpton is none
> too pleased with
> what Imus said today.
>
>   A little more in this AP article I found on Yahoo news:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080623/ap_en_ce/imus_race_comment
> ;_ylt=AlyMYVVjgunId2DG6mjleqdxFb8C
>
>  Mark Watson

Brian