digital converter box -- surprising performance

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:22:28 EDT 2008

"A few sports channels"?  It appears that every sports channel except
the ESPN Archives or whatever it was called is still on basic cable;
I'm not a sports fan (I won't be watching the so-called big game
tonight, and I taped the "Ebert and Roper-without-Ebert" show from
channel 9 Saturday
knowing that the Sunday-night airing will be delayed or absent,
and I will probably view it while this game is on) and
therefore would gladly make this trade-off: ok I'll rent your silly box IF
you take all the ESPN's, Comcast Sports, Fox Sports, Golf Channel, and any
others I don't know about off my system AND my bill.

--
See Exclusive Videos: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/