digital converter box -- surprising performance

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:12:04 EDT 2008

I just received my Comcast bill...no concerts I didn't attend in Mansfield YET...
and there it was: NO MSNBC AFTER JULY 15TH!
Aside from channels 2 and 44 when they're not in begathon mode
(and shouldn't the call letters for channel 2 stand for
"we've gone bonkers her" rather than Great Blue Hill during pledge drives?) the
TV channel I watch most is MSNBC, especially Keith Olbermann, who makes
me laugh out loud more than Jon Stewart and Stephen Cobert do most nights.
I can't write another letter to the Globe so soon after having one published,
but I will try to call a talk show about this or send an email to one of
the media columnists at the Globe or Herald.

--
See Exclusive Videos: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/