digital converter box -- surprising performance

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Jun 14 12:59:11 EDT 2008

Ah--my friend's in Loring Towers (Vinnin Sq.); while he's on a low
floor, the complex is on a hill.

Fox not fully set with full powered DTV; ah.

Some TV stations and networks are really starting to mention
the changeover now; ABC is, for example, with reference to
the website, etc., for more info

The digital TV website mentions Wilmington NC will be digital only
as of Sept. (test market?)
https://www.dtv2009.gov/Wilmington.aspx

Also the site has a chart as to when each coupon expires (90
days after issue date). March 31 of next year is the end date
for coupon requests, I believe--IF supplies still last