WMEX is Gone

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:57:38 EDT 2008

WKHL 106.5 won't be selling anytime locally, there won't even be any local
studios. EMF/KLove don't do the pay for play thing.

However, listening to the last 80 minute aircheck, I had to almost throw up
at how much KLove/EMF ass that Dennis Jackson, Gary James and crew were
kissing.. it's unbeleiveable they actually beleived any of the crap they
were saying.

Now, I should say, I respect Dennis as a broadcaster, he is a genius and a
good business person.. and Gary James is a good radio guy.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.