WCMF ... CoMFy chairs?

Blaine Thompson blainethompson@gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:53:23 EDT 2008

> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Bill O'Neill <billohno@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Sit up! You've got a great gig!

I have not studied enough broadcasting, but I once (first) read that
announcers sound better on the air if they are standing up.  I do not know
what the research says on this, though.

As for the furniture situation in this studio, are we all positive that the
furniture is being used while the DJ's are actually on the air?  That may be
one (justifiable) explanation as to why the "comfy furniture" is there.

If I am part of a larger morning show, odds are my voice will not be on the
air during every break.

- Blaine