WCMF ... CoMFy chairs?

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:37:57 EDT 2008

Did you check out Scott Fybush NERW yet? He has a photo of a WCMF
studio. It's replete with the host at a table and three, yes three
others sitting in what look to be recliners!  If I had a day to give
likely unheeded advise there one of my suggestions would be to open that
big window there and toss those suckers outta there.  Not that I've ever
heard the show, and it may be a barrel of laughs, fraught with high
energy and unstrained voices, but, hey, I'm just sayin'.  Sit up! You've
got a great gig!

Bill O'Neill
--
I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
/Rodney Dangerfield/