WMEX-FM is saying good-bye

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 04:18:18 EDT 2008

WWZN going True Oldies? FAT CHANCE... you have a better chance of winning
the lottery then that happening.

Davidson Media aka Blackstrap Media, the owner of WWZN does nothing more
then leading the airtime, you pay we play..nothing ore, nothing less.. and I
doubt anyone would have the money to pay the lease bill on WWZN and keep
things going. With that kinda money, they could find much better
opportunities in the area.

Then again, WOLT 103.3 Greer, SC another Davidson station is oldies.. and
it's all brokered.

Paul

--
Sincerely,