so, what is "radio" good for?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Tue Jul 29 15:54:06 EDT 2008

<<On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:56:45 -0400, "Dan.Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net> said:

> Those who prefer iPods and similar music players have to devote a
> goodly amount of time and, I guess, money updating their collections
> of MP-3 files and the music mixes that their players provide them.

Not really.  At 99 cents a song, music downloads are cheaper than
anything you can buy at Starbucks, and it really doesn't take any time
or effort at all.  And the sort of people I'm talking about will learn
about new music through blogs and podcasts, so it can be literally as
simple as clicking a link.

-GAWollman