could I get an opinion?

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 16:33:18 EDT 2008

Donna Halper wrote:
> But you are speaking to my point here-- is there nothing that is
> considered "sacred" any more?  Are we so eager to get any scoop that
> how we got it doesn't matter?
I thank Donna for opening us up to this topic. I've tossed more than a
few (albeit snarky) posts out there but let me be sure to add this - to
answer Donna's question -

Once sacred were commitments, promises, contracts, oaths, handshake
agreements, innocent life; however, none of these were ever universally
sacred.  Since time's beginning there's been the good and the bad. The
good news is that we are free to live well, set good example, and be
open to rebuke and accountability.

Bill O'Neill