could I get an opinion?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:20:00 EDT 2008

I think no matter what the reason for the trip, wether for publicity,
political gain or personal... Obama has every right to privacy, and that
includes the printing and sharing of his prayer.

I think it was wrong for that student to take it.. and even "more wrong" (is
that even a word?) for the newspaper to print it. I'm not a religious person
at all, but even I know how wrong it was.

It doesn't matter who someone is or what their job is (or might be in the
future) they are still a human being who deserves some amount of respect and
privacy.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,