Why Talk Radio is largely conservative - (Was: Howie Carr, etc. etc. etc)

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:21:28 EDT 2008

Paul Hopfgarten wrote:
> Just as most people who call them selves "pro-Choice" are not...
>
> They're anti-choice on school funding options, they're anti-choice on open
> shop laws!
>
> -Paul Hopfgarten
> -Derry NH

Just so that we keep this to radio, given this civil back-and-forth
exchange on a meaty topic that may dig a bit into the political comfort
zone, what type of radio talk show would we be _more_ likely to get this
discourse - liberal or conservative, or both?

Bill O'Neill