Supreme Court Rescinds Janet Jackson Fines

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 21 15:56:44 EDT 2008

gee, maybe they realized it was simply "entertainment"

Brian, unless you have a way to stream video in your
show, the "topless" effect would be lost.
still, an interesting concept.
and, if your studio is not well a/c'd, you could be cooler.

seriously, a good joke.
Bob