Like tropo--except it's AM!

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:22:11 EDT 2008

That's easy...all stations, especially AM stations, whose transmitters are
hard to move around, that have their towers on the coast (hereabouts WBZ, WROL, WLYN, WJDA)
will find themselves under full fathoms of water!  That really has an effect on
propagation.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses