AM's covering metro-Boston at night (was: Felger leaving ESPN Boston)

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:05:32 EDT 2008

One of the reasons WPRX 1120 is so strong in your area sometimes Mark, I
think is they "forget" to switch power and pattern sometimes.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com