Felger leaving ESPN Boston

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 18:28:55 EDT 2008

I heard at the ballpark that Bob Lobel and Upton Bell are pitching a
brokered show around town. Lobie has enough friends that they could
clear enough to make it worth the bother.

The only way another sports station can thrive in Boston is to hire
Ordway away from WEEI. It is no secret that Glenn went ballistic when
he found out what Howie was making after he had been told he was the
highest paid person in the entire Entercom chain.

But Ordway would never go to a weak signal like 890 no matter how much
cash was on the table. It would have to be either 92.9 or 104.1.