WNTN in Auburndale

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Jan 30 15:31:44 EST 2008

I used to go to the Lower Falls Post Office all the time when I lived
in Wellesley, since it's very close to the line.  For me it was closer
to get to and more convenient than the Wellesley Hills post office on
the corner of Cliff Rd. and Washington St.  I know Waban has one,  and
would assume some of the bigger villages like Chestnut Hill, Auburndale
and Newtonville should have post offices as well.  I'm not sure about
the rest.