WEZE, WCOP and NBC

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Tue Jan 29 09:30:46 EST 2008

Bit of trivia, GCC Communications was actually General Cinema Corp
(formerly Midwest Drive-Ins) out of Chestnut Hill.  At one point, in
addition to being one of the largest chains of cinemas, they were also
the largest distributor of Pepsi.  They started radio and, I believe, a
billboard division at the same time expanding their cinema chain.  The
outside businesses never really worked nor did they know what to do with
them.  They expanded themselves into oblivion sometime in the mid 90's.

Brian