WHDH Children's Playhouse

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jan 29 00:55:25 EST 2008

While we're talking about 1950s and 1960s radio, does anyone know
anything about "Children's Playhouse"?  It was a Sunday morning show
on WHDH for many years, hosted by a woman named Robin.  I remember
listening to it from sometime in the late 1940s, before we had a TV,
until we moved to Albany in 1953, and again after we returned to the
area in 1957.  I don't remember when I stopped listening or when it
went off.