[Fwd: 16:9 Aspect Ratio]

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:23:22 EST 2008

Bill O'Neill wrote:
> Garrett Wollman wrote:
>> Obviously you haven't traveled with Mr. Fybush.
>>
>> I think it's possible to handle about four distinct sources, provided
>> they are all physically separated.
>
> I have to believe that Mr. Fybush's many years in news rooms were
> formative to this skill. I recall Scott in the news room with,
> among other sources of audio at full volume: ABC private channel,
> ABC news audio, news scanner, and two legacy AP machines, ringing
> phones, air monitor....

Long before the internets, many of us subscribed to the Vane A. Jones North American Radio
& TV Station Guide.   The frontispiece provided a brief bio of Mr. Jones, and he was always
described as interested in many things, and at the same time had several TV's, radios, scanners
etc going on at the same time.  So one could say of Scott: "you're so Vane".

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?