Aspect Ratio

thomas heathwood HeritageRadio@msn.com
Fri Jan 25 03:08:45 EST 2008

Many thanks to Ken Van Tassell for his explanation and actual picture explaining what it was I find so objectionable in watching widescreen
TV.  The comments on the hyperlink detail the problem even further.
I was beginning to think that I was the only one who saw the extent of the trouble. I guess I also hoped that when the new TV transmission
methodology is implemented next year, the problems might disappear, but after reading the comments at the link, I'm not too hopeful. Trouble apparently, for both 4:3 AND 15:9 viewers.   Tom Heathwood

 www.graphpaper.com/2007/03-19_are-some-people-just-visually-dull<http://www.graphpaper.com/2007/03-19_are-some-people-just-visually-dull>