WEEI 103.3FM

Nickolas Noseworthy ncn86@hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:31:03 EST 2008

Hi all,
I'm hoping someone out there can help me figure this one out. I was working on my demo when I came across some old station id's from the old Hit Radio WEEI FM in Boston. I decided to make a top hour ID using these, and added it to my demo. At the end of this top hour ID, I found (luckily) a clip of a man named Doug Gahling (may be misspelled) doing a Top Hour ID at 5PM on March 8th 1982. That evening at midnight, they changed their call letters to WHTT.
My question is, does anyone know the company that made that jingle package that they were using that final evening on March 8th? And also where those old ids and jingles might be being stored right now? I would be very interested in getting a copy of some of those jingles, and maybe even more airchecks as well.

Nick Noseworthy
the DXer from NH