Is WCRB up for sale?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:20:44 EST 2008

Clea Simon's column ran in the Thursday Globe and contained much the same information
as the radio-info.com news item by Tom Taylor (didn't he play Captain Marvel in the movies?).
That puts the information before the general public (it appeared in the Globe's 'Style & Arts'
section), or at least those who read stories about the radio IN - DUSS-  TREEEE!
(Sorry, a "Firesign Theater" flashback).

--
Are we headed for a recession? Read more on the Money Portal
Mail.com Money - http://www.mail.com/Money.aspx?cat=money