Is WCRB up for sale?

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jan 9 01:24:48 EST 2008

On 8 Jan 2008 at 14:23, Richard Chonak wrote:

> Lately I've been listening to the UK's "Classic FM" service over the
> net, and wondering whether something similar could do well here in the
> States.   Any thoughts?

There are a number of US classical services on the net.  I sometimes
listen to them when I'm tired of WCRB.  WCRB is also on the net.

What's the URL for the UK's Classic FM service.  I assume this isn't
the same as BBC Radio 3, which I've already listened to.  There's
also a Bavarian FM station, "Bayern 4 Klassik" at
http://radio.real.com/mediaHurl/_/stationid/7004808?pcode=RN&cpath=CNT
&rsrc=radio.classical-ns.main