"Ray Brown" Has Left The Building

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Jan 8 07:13:25 EST 2008

From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@mail.com>
To: "Ric Werme" <ewerme@comcast.net>;
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: "Ray Brown" Has Left The Building

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ric Werme"
To: boston-radio-interest@tsornin.bostonradio.org
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:45:39 -0500

>Laurence Glavin notes:

> The 'Forum' at hippogryph.com reports that longtime WCRB announcer
> "Ray
> Brown" (I use quotes because I don't know if it's his real name) no
> longer has a bio on WCRB's website.

>Google still has it in their cache (Yay Google cache),
>I think http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ray+Brown%22+wcrb will
>work.

The upper right window of wcrb.com's website shows the announcer or
announciatrix
on duty, and early Monday afternoon it's Art Steinberg.  It may not be
until
later in the day that we'll see if Ray's disappearance from the
website bio page
means something.  It could be just one strand in personnel cutbacks by
Nassau after
the Entercom deal with its cash infusion fell through.

--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174