"Ray Brown" Has Left The Building

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:08:52 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ric Werme"
To: boston-radio-interest@tsornin.bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: "Ray Brown" Has Left The Building
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:45:39 -0500

>Laurence Glavin notes:

> The 'Forum' at hippogryph.com reports that longtime WCRB announcer "Ray
> Brown" (I use quotes because I don't know if it's his real name) no
> longer has a bio on WCRB's website.

>Google still has it in their cache (Yay Google cache),
>I think http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ray+Brown%22+wcrb will work.

The upper right window of wcrb.com's website shows the announcer or announciatrix
on duty, and early Monday afternoon it's Art Steinberg.  It may not be until
later in the day that we'll see if Ray's disappearance from the website bio page
means something.  It could be just one strand in personnel cutbacks by Nassau after
the Entercom deal with its cash infusion fell through.

--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174