Getting your First Class ticket (was: Music Till Dawn on WEEI)

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Feb 27 15:32:52 EST 2008

On 27 Feb 2008 at 11:06, kvahey@comcast.net wrote:

> One night I was in the Boston Press Club next to Channel 7. This would
> be 1970 or so. Arnie never returned to the air after Mac beat him in
> court and he was doing sales at RKO.

Actually, he did.  For awhile in the early 1970s, he was on WBZ doing
oldies -- once a week on Saturday I think.  And later, he did a stint
on the "WROR Rock and Roll Reunion" weekend in 1985.