Music Till Dawn on WEEI

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:09:31 EST 2008

I don't know in which month of 1969 "Music Till Dawn" disappeared, but
WCRB, which was then a classical-music station, chose to go to a 24-hour-a-day
operation in the subsequent year, 1970.  Richard L. Kaye made the announcement
during his annual Beethoven's Birthday Party, that year, the Great One's 200th
(Ludwig, not Richard).

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?