Subject: Voice-over Flubs

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 21:00:02 EST 2008

Dale was completely insaneon that early Monday shift. I used to stay
up to catch it.
I remember he hit it off with the Portland DJ  and let the WLOB guy
intro records every week.

Dale also let another small town announcer from Woonsocket on who
Donna should remember from WNEU. At Northeastern he was known as
Wacksee...and he wound up running the most fleabag radio station I
ever saw WNRI. They didn't even have cart machines but ran commercials
with a Gates dictobelt system which had to be seen to believe. The
jock had to move the head to the correct slot.

I can't remember his name and I think I recall that he passed many years ago..

Donna has to know of who I speak