Subject: Voice-over Flubs

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Sat Feb 23 17:54:54 EST 2008

The way I remember it, Dale Dorman would sign on a half hour early on Monday after WRKO did its weekly testing, at 5:30. He took the opportunity to play his favorite music, one top 40 rocker after another, and hit every post with screaming ad lib talk-ups.  It was great! I'd wake up early every Monday morning just to listen.