WBZ's historical signal in VT

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 14:57:28 EST 2008

I know there are people on this list who have longer roots to this area than
I and have been wondering about WBZ's signal over the years.

By reputation WBZ has one of the best signals in the country.  From what I
understand, WBZ's signal has not changed over the years.

I have picked up WBZ here in Northern Vermont sometimes like a local at
night.

Other times it is simply not there.

I know that some people in NH get the signal every night ...but in No.VT...I
can't seem to get it reliably.  (I don't know about the Southern part of the
state.)

Has the signal been this spotty in Vermont for most of BZ's history?  Is it
the mountainous terrain?

Thanks