CD 101.9 is gone forever

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 09:59:49 EST 2008

In the case of WNUA it helps to have a jazz legend Ramsey Lewis doing mornings.

I think the biggest problem facing radio today is the affluent
listeners that advertisers want have all bought satellite or Ipods.
This is similar to what UHF stations face as a majority of their
viewers are non-cable subscribers and you get ads geared to poor
credit risks, lawyer scams and 'as seen on TV' products.

I am amazed that nobody has considered going back to a personality
driven interactive format using music and phone calls. It worked 25
years ago and could again.