Scary news about the analog TV phaseout!

Hakim Madjid hmadjid@gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:20:31 EST 2008

Kevin Vahey writes:

>The big losers in this will be the night watchmen and parking lot
>attendants who have a little 5 inch b&w tv. I can't see themselves
>getting a decoder. I suspect my tiny CASIO color tv will meet the same
>fate.

I have observed Many of these night watchmen & parking attendant types
are watching one of those portable DVD players, not over the air TV,
these days.

I even observe  many of these folks have a radio tuned in, curiously
enough, to the overnight BBC broadcast on 'BUR.

--
73 de Hakim (N1ZFF).