The future of AM radio

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sat Feb 2 11:07:18 EST 2008

That's a tough spot.  1440 is OK (not great, but OK) at night up to the
Westboro side of Southboro and then it's gone.  Most of the time 103.7
is at least serviceable until you get to Shopper's World along Route 9,
then at least you can get some signal from 850.  Once you get past Rt.
27, 850 booms right in.  It's surprising how quickly that night signal
deteriorates just driving a few miles west of Wellesley.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"