Licensed to non-actual locations

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 20:01:30 EST 2008

In the midwest it is always warmer on the west side of Lake Michigan
so maybe the same applies. :)  There are some that consider Lake
Champlain to be the 6th Great Lake.

There has been some flack in Quebec as in the past few weeks Boston
net stations have appeared where Burlington and Plattsburgh channels
are supposed to be. I only found this out when a friend at the
Montreal Gazette emailed me wanting to know who the drunk guy with the
arm sling doing sports was on CBS.

He lives on the south shore in Greenwood Park. He says the Boston HD
signal is much better than Vermont.