WRGB is back!

Doug Drown revdoug1@verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 20:04:49 EST 2008

I was looking for something on the WRGB website a moment ago and noticed,
happily, that while the station still uses the "CBS6" moniker, they have
returned the WRGB call letters to the logo.

BTW, for you history buffs, Freedom Broadcasting has included an extensive
history of WRGB on the site.  It is one of the best online narrative
histories I've read of any broadcasting station, anywhere.  Freedom has made
what I think is a magnanimous tip of the hat to General Electric and its
many years of ownership.

-Doug