So Near And Yet So Far

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Dec 18 13:03:59 EST 2008

Did they ever, especially the small ones?

I suspect the answer is money.  Not only do generators cost money to buy and
install, they also need to be maintained, and tested regularly, all of which
costs money.  And a lot of the smaller stations do not have full-time
engineering staffs, meaning this all would need to be paid for on an hourly
basis.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH