30 Rock studio question

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Dec 15 15:39:16 EST 2008

Garrett Wollman wrote:
> <<On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:30:43 -0600, "Kevin Vahey" <kvahey@comcast.net> said:
>
>> Watching Sunday Night Football on NBC last night they were using the
>> studio that looks out on the rink as usual. However the tree was on
>> the other side of the rink and since the tree is directly in front of
>> 30 Rock it makes me wonder where the studio is
>
> So that would be 1A (in 10 Rock) then.  Same studio as "Today".

I was under the impression the football shows were coming out of 3K, and
that the "window" is really a big flatscreen display (much like the
"windows" in 3A behind the MSNBC anchors) - but the extent of my TV
football consumption over the weekend consisted of watching the Bills
blow it against the Jets on CBS, so I can't say for certain what the
Peacock was up to...