Re3: This can't be true..but it would not shock me

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 3 23:26:01 EST 2008

Southpaws?   bad (& appreciated) pun.

no leftist perhaps because the station actually WANTS to have a right wing
profile?
IMHO (yes, humble),  Boston area is not culturally right wing,
so I'm surprized and rightist survived here!

Trends of the holy dollar bring about strange things.

Bob

<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>