Mustard and Johnson axed by WEEI

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 01:52:51 EDT 2008

The Herald situation is bleak. They started the Sox season with 4
writers and only one Mike Silverman remains.

Mariotti MUST have something in the works as nobody walks from 500K a year.

So here we go again in wondering if some outlet with a signal goes
after WEEI. For starters the Ordway contract looms and he has been
steaming ever since he found out what Howie was making. But Ordway
needs another dance partner to have any leverage.

So I see 3 possible signals  92.9 104.1 or 1200 that might interest
the mouse. (1200 hinges on just how good the upgraded signal is)