Mystery Science DNC

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:48:47 EDT 2008

Okay, so this is about as far removed from Boston radio as it gets, but
I just clicked over to Foxnews.com and clicked on the web-only link for
the Strategy Room.  Shep Smith and to other guys are playing it like
Mystery Science Theater with the camera shot on the backs of their heads
as they watch the speeches.  They are giving MST-styled commentary while
wearing aluminum foil antennae on their heads.  As a point of full
disclosure, I had emailed them suggesting the head gear.  I feel so
ashamed.  Great TV though.  Now, why can't radio do this (the live
voices over the speeches)?

Bill O'Neill