Arbitron's sampling methodology isFARmoreimportantthanMrorMrsDePetro's misdeeds

chuckigo@maine.rr.com chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Sat Aug 23 16:30:28 EDT 2008

---- "Dan.Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net> wrote: (SNIP TO ALL AS I FIND IT OFFENSIVE)

Dan - with NO due respect - you've called me (a broadcast professional) and my fellow pro's dishonest, dumb, gullible and agenda driven.

enough.  the character assasinations are absurdly disturbing.

and the same goes for the "other" Dan - who seems to think he had a 20 year career in broadcasting.  he was around or affiliated with radio, but was not full-time employed for 20 years in radio.

Do not pretend to think you know all and everything about me or my professional peers.

for the last time: come up with a system that is BETTER than Arbitron and have at it.
--Chuck Igo