WEEI just keeps expanding....

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Aug 20 17:44:00 EDT 2008

Per All Access...

Blueberry will flip WABI and WWBX in Bangor to the WEEI network on
September 1st.  As expected, Great Eastern Broadcasting in Keene will
flip WEEY (the former WTSM) to the WEEI network as well.  The
switchover date for Keene is September 15th.

I'm bummed about losing WWBX, as I listen to them quite a bit when
I'm visiting my dad on the Midcoast.  It's one of the few stations up
there not programming country, classic rock, AC or talk.  I do like
WEEI though, so I'll listen to it when the I-Pod's not plugged into
the car stereo.

So, which market is next...Burlington?

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"