Larry Glick, PS

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Fri Aug 15 00:24:27 EDT 2008

Wikipedia states:

During the 1970's, Larry became involved as a partner in a commercial
hypnotherapy business with headquarters in Brookline, Massachusetts. The
company promoted itself as a method for smoking cessation and for weight
loss.*

* short excerpt quoted for scholarly purposes only.

N. B. Wikipedia acknowledges that this article is in need of additional
citations for verification.