"Left, right, whatever" talk station gone in D.C.

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Mon Aug 11 13:50:27 EDT 2008

But the link says nothing about what happens to WFED 1050, the station
at which Bonnerville originated the federal news format. Bonneville
has (I believe) been granted a CP to increase WFED's day power from
the current 1 kW ND to 3 kW ND. The night power will remain a few tens
of watts unless/until Bonneville or a new owner finds a site where it
can construct an approptiate DA to protect WEPN and KYW and commits
the necessary $$$ to the project.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@mail.com>
<boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Cc: <radioequalizer@aol.com>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 1:10 PM
Subject: "Left, right, whatever" talk station gone in D.C.

http://3wtradio.com/?sid=1457419&nid=24

Bonneville is dropping talk at its WWWT 1500/107.7 in Washington D.C.
They had tried a mixture of
"left, right and whatever we want" talk but apparently it's now gone
due to a "business decision".
The station had featured hosts ranging from Randi Rhodes to Neil
Boortz, Stephanie Miller to
Glenn Beck, Tony Kornheiser to Phil Hendrie, and Bill O'Reilly to
Jerry Doyle.