KGA night app

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:20:00 EDT 2008

Modifying the KGA license and downgrading it allows them the upgrading of
the KPIG-AM license. That uigrade will add TONS of new people into the night
time service of KPIG-AM

With KPIG-AM having been for sale for years, the more people they can add
into the night service, the better. .as a stations sale price is somewhat
dependent on the population it serves.

In reality, Mapleton is looking at it like this.. Downgrading KGA won't cost
us a helluva lot to actually get it done and we won't lose much revenue or
listeners at all. It will cost a bit to have KPIG-AM upgraded, but it'll
make KPIG-AM more valueable.. and that value will be WAY more then they
l;ost by downgrading KGA or the moeny they spent upgrading KPIG-AM.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com