[B-R-I] 1.070 CBA Moncton Signing Off (For Good) Mon Morning

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Apr 6 15:55:52 EDT 2008

These days, attempts at DX-ing on the AM band can be hindered by IBOC hash from
a multitude of stations, and not just WBZ-AM alone.
BTW, speaking of long-distance AM propagation...
could changes at Spoke-ann's KGA-AM 1510 allow WWZN  to loosen up its nighttime
signal to NNW.  Not as ridiculous as it seems because because recent threads have
dealt with restrictions on WRKO and WEEI because of same-frequency operations
in Denver and San Francisco.  If you drive north on route 128 tuned to WWZN at night,
there seems to be a null around route 2A.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?