Carl Moore

Russ Butler songbook2@comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 17:10:24 EDT 2008

Well, I remember now = = the title of Carl Moore's LP is "Carl Moore
Remembers" with a blue and white graphic on the cover.  He recorded many
of his WEEI favorite "ditties" (where did that word come from?).

Not that anyone is interested in what Carl Moore recorded now, but I
thought I'd contribute it anyway to the list.  BTW, there is a
bobble-head doll of Carl Moore out there somewhere - a doll manufacturer
somewhere in New England makes collectible dolls like this and has made
dolls of other Boston radio celebrities.  Donna?