Lobel , Kulhawik all done at Channel 4

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 11:20:07 EDT 2008

CBS does own the radio rights to the Pats and Bruins so it would make
more sense than Greater Media trying it.

The wild card is Mr Ordway. He was not a happy camper when he found
out how much Howie Carr was getting paid when you consider how much
revenue Ordway generates. But Ordway is stuck unless another station
comes along.

Also unknown is how much longer WAMG can limp along.